[TxMt] GTD vs GTD2 vs GTDalt?

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Mon Oct 16 10:45:28 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm currently using kGTD as my tool of choice, but a pure text-based
solution looks very attracting. I see there are several bundles
mentioning GTD and I was wondering what were their differences and if
they were all maintained.

Additionally, is someone using one of these bundles and somehow
synchronizing their GTD setup to a Palm? If so, I'd be delighted to
hear about it.

Thanks a lot,

Alan

--
Alan Schmitt <http://alan.petitepomme.net/>

The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
happen.
  .O.
  ..O
  OOO