[TxMt] Problem with GTDAlt r6072

Christopher Brewster C.Brewster at dcs.shef.ac.uk
Sun Nov 12 21:54:01 UTC 2006

I still have the same problem.
In the code it still reads:
str = `#{e_sh dialog} ~/Desktop/testing.nib -mp #{e_sh plist}`

even though I have just downloaded revision 6092

I did a full checkout using svn of both the GDTAlt bundle and support.
I also have reloaded 'support'.

Now i have a new problem:
Pressing shift-2 I get this error:
	tm_dialog: server version at v4, this tool at v5 (they need to match)
/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/dialog.rb:19:in
`load': Cannot parse a NULL or zero-length data (PropertyListError)
	from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/dialog.rb:
19:in `menu'
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.SL5nVA:5

Any thoughts?
Thanks,

Christopher

On 11 Nov 2006, at 21:50, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

On Nov 11, 2006, at 4:20 PM, Norman Cohen wrote:

> I just installed the svn update to GTDAlt (r6072) that reportedly
> has the fix for date handling.
>
> I opened a new GTDAlt document, made a new project, added a new
> context item and tried to insert a due date (either using # or via
> menu) and received an error about a non-existent nib file on the
> desktop. Looking at the code for "set date", I found this line that
> I think needs to be fixed:
>
> str = `#{e_sh dialog} ~/Desktop/testing.nib -mp #{e_sh plist}`
>
> I'm not sure which nib the command be looking in but hope that
> either Allan or Charilaos might be able to help fix this.

Oh man, I forgot to change it. It was pointing to the nib I was using
for testing. I just committed a fix.

> Thanks,
>
> Norm

Haris

For new threads USE THIS: textmate at lists.macromates.com
(threading gets destroyed and the universe will collapse if you don't)