[TxMt] Problem with GTDAlt r6072

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Sun Nov 12 03:33:13 UTC 2006

On Nov 11, 2006, at 9:35 PM, Mark Eli Kalderon wrote:

> Nice job on the date picker, Haris. The best of the implementations
> so far, I think. Best, Mark

Entirely thanks to Allan's attention to detail. I kept coming back
with implementations, and he had at least 10 things that were wrong
with each one. And he was right in all of them. I bet he has a number
of things that are wrong with this one two.

Btw, it is nowhere mentioned yet unfortunately, but the entry in the
datepicker that accepts number of dates accepts simple arithmetic
expressions. So if today is Sunday, and you want the Tuesday 3 weeks
from today, you could type: 3*7+2.

The only problem with the date picker atm is that there is no way to
tell TM which of the two you want it to use. Atm the way it works, is
that if you do anything with the date field, then that is the one
that will be used. Otherwise, it is the days field instead.

Haris