[TxMt] Folding marker

thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Fri Nov 10 15:12:56 UTC 2006

On Nov 9, 2006, at 1:36 AM, Brad Choate wrote:
> On Nov 8, 2006, at 7:52 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>> On 8. Nov 2006, at 22:01, Jasper van der Meulen wrote:
>>
>>> Just wondering if it's possible (maybe via theme) to color the
>>> folding marker ?
>>> I'm overlooking it every once and a while . ...
>>
>> Only by swapping out the images in the TextMate application bundle.
>>
>> See e.g. http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2004-
>> November/001211.html
> This made me think of a potentially useful feature: different
> colors for different levels of foldings. Or the ability to have
> different colors for different *types* of foldings. Ie, a folding
> for a subroutine versus an if block.

Interesting idea.
It would be cool to have the markers get lighter or darker or
whatever as they get nested deeper.

Also, for nib hacks to TextMate, checkout
http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Hacked%20Nibs!/

TextMate UNO
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thomas_aylott/211903324/

TextMate UI hotness
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thomas_aylott/182507430/

I plan on hacking some other stuff soon.

thomas Aylott — design42 — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg