[TxMt] LaTeX Itemize command

Steve Lianoglou lists at arachnedesign.net
Wed Nov 8 21:02:28 UTC 2006

Hi,

It looks like there might be a small bug in the ctrl-shift-L "Itemize
Lines in Selection" command.

I highlight text that looks like so:

---
It could be the case that there exists an $h_i \in H_s$ that is a
subset of $h_j \in H_s$. In this case, we can think of the
combination $h_i,h_j$ as a new concept class $h^\prime$ which  ...

Alternatively, $h_i,h_j$ could be in the situation depicted in \ref
{fig:1b}. In this case, the VC dimension of $h_i \cup h_j$ is at
least ...
---

When I highlight and ctrl-shif-L to "Itemize Lines in Selection", it
hoses the second line. I guess it's finding the ":" in my \ref{fig:
1b} and thinking that I'm trying to make some kind of definition
list? Anyway, the result is this:

----
\begin{itemize}

	\item It could be the case that there exists an $h_i \in H_s$ that
is a subset of $h_j \in H_s$. In this case, we can think of the
combination $h_i,h_j$ as a new concept class $h^\prime$ which  ...

	\item [ Alternatively, $h_i,h_j$ could be in the situation depicted
in \ref{fig ] 1b}. In this case, the VC dimension of $h_i \cup h_j$
is at least ...

\end{itemize}
----

I've just re-svn-up'd my bundles and the issue is still there, so I
just thought I should bring it up.

If my LaTeX is improperly formed as well, please let me know as I'm
no LaTeX guru ... :-)

Thanks,
-steve