[TxMt] Re: a request on GTDalt bundle: flexible input

Mark Eli Kalderon eli at markelikalderon.com
Thu Nov 9 16:13:03 UTC 2006

> Structuring stuff has also another very bad disadvantage for me:
> folders and files which are "out of sight" become more like hiding
> places. I need to have everything thrown up in my face at the press
> of a key to really use it.

Just to address this one issue. If you structure things the way that
Mark suggested, then dragging the root directory to the TextMate icon
will create a project, and you can visually inspect the contents of
the project (the files and folders) in the drawer. If it is not open
press control-option-command-D to toggle the drawer.

All the best, Mark