[TxMt] "Edit in TextMate" eating spaces and tabs

Dirk van Oosterbosch, IR labs labs at ixopusada.com
Thu Nov 9 01:53:55 UTC 2006

On 8-nov-2006, at 22:01, Rob McBroom wrote:

> I primarily use ^⌘E from within Mail. I don't know if this would
> happen with other apps or if it's Mail specific. I don't recall the
> text ever getting messed up on the return trip to the calling app
> (when I save in TextMate), but I can't say for certain that it
> doesn't happen that way, too.

Well, I experienced something like this on the return trip instead.
But also in Mail. When I use tabs at the beginning of a line (in
Textmate from ^⌘E), Mail lines them all out to the right (away tabs.)
But if I ^⌘E back to TM, I see the tabs again. E.g. this line
started with a tab.
Tabs applied in Mail are also gone on their return

dirk