[TxMt] Sweave bundle problems following sweave bundle update

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Tue Nov 7 15:20:03 UTC 2006

On Nov 7, 2006, at 4:08 AM, xolela at mac.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> I updated the  my Sweave bundle using the tar file from Alan's site..
>
> Following the update the latex  markings in my  .snw  do not show
> up (the R markings do).
>
> I noted that that the update did NOT include text.latex (or the in
> the update  text.tex.latex)   in the scope selector for the Sweave
> in R etc..
>
> And in the Typeset & view of the Sweave bundle the scope  that was
> originally  text.latex.sweave has changed to just  text.sweave.
> Any help would be most appreciated.

I think I might have forgotten to tell Alan about the most recent
updates I've done. Here is a temporary location for the most recent
bundle. Alan, perhaps you could update the bundle on your website?

http://skiadas.dcostanet.net/uploads/SWeave.zip

Danstan, let me know what problems you have with this bundle.

Hopefully it will be part of the repository soon. It needs a bit of
cleaning up.

Btw, you might want to try the "Sweave, Typeset and View" command.
> danstan

Haris