[TxMt] tm_dialog release for Hypersearch

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Nov 2 21:51:19 UTC 2006

On 2. Nov 2006, at 22:30, Brad Choate wrote:

> - The tm_dialog command should be invoked with the '-c' switch to
> center the dialog within the active document window.

I was thinking you should set an AutoSave name in IB (attributes for
the window) so the window remembers its position.

As for the recent searches binding, I can’t make that work either --
but now I am quite hooked on actually getting it to work ;) if I find
the time to figure this out, I’ll write back.