[TxMt] tm_dialog release for Hypersearch

Brad Choate bchoate at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 21:30:45 UTC 2006

Two suggestions:

- The output option within the "Search" command, should be discard.
Then, the last line of the command should be "exit_show_html". This
delays the display of the show html output window until the results
are available. Having the window display before the search dialog is
opened is a little weird.

- The tm_dialog command should be invoked with the '-c' switch to
center the dialog within the active document window.

-Brad