[TxMt] bug in latest python highlighter

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Nov 1 01:46:47 UTC 2006

On 1. Nov 2006, at 02:17, Michael Bayer wrote:

> [...]
> im gathering the python highlighting has an endless loop in it.
> can we revert to the previous highlighter ?

I believe this has since been fixed, if you have svn on your system
you can run these three lines to update just the Python bundle:

    # assume you have TextMate in /Applications
    cd /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles

    # remove the old bundle
    rm -rf Python.tmbundle

    # retrieve latest version
    svn export http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles/
Python.tmbundle

If you still see problems with the latest version, please let us know.

It is also possible to retrieve the bundle prior to the latest
changes, that would be done using:

    svn export -r5797 http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles/
Python.tmbundle