[TxMt] Markdown: Meta Info?

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Thu May 4 07:37:34 UTC 2006

> May I suggest a command that takes the user to the MultiMarkdown
> home page? And definitely some help? Currently there is almost no
> indication of what the arrows are for. I like them, but even if
> someone knows about multimarkdown, it's still not clear that that
> is what they are for.

Hey Haris,

I actually had included a stub for a Help command with the
modifications I had made wrt. to MultiMarkdown. Someone must have
forgotten to complete and commit it ;)

Soryu.

Format: complete
Title: Markdown Help

# Markdown Help

## Commands

* “↓↓ Convert Document/Selection to HTML”

* “↓↓ Convert Document/Selection to LaTeX”

	The LaTeX Output uses the Packages “plainfootnote” and
“xmpincl”.

* “↓↓ Convert Document/Selection to Markdown”
* “↓↓ Convert Document/Selection to PDF”
* “↓↓ Convert Document/Selection to RTF”
* “↓↓ Generate Output and open in Browser”