[TxMt] Markdown: Meta Info?

Stefan Brantschen sbr at acm.org
Thu May 4 08:29:01 UTC 2006

Thanks for your help. Another question: what is the reason that meta
data keys cannot contain underscores "_" (or dashes "-"), but blanks?
Hence

table_of_contents: yes => invalid
table-of-contents: yes => invalid
table of contents: yes => valid

I realize that the MultiMarkdown script is coded this way
(_ParseMetaData) -- my question is if there's a specific reason to do
this (eg. related to XML, even though, AFAIK, at least dashes are
valid in XML)?

Thanks and regards
- Stefan