[TxMt] GTDAlt New Note patch

John Sheets fisheye at metacasa.net
Fri Jun 30 13:53:15 UTC 2006

Here's a quick patch to add a New Note snippet:

   ${1:note comment }<${2:http://}>$0

I was confused at first that Ctrl-L wasn't working on links, but
after reading the code a bit, I realized that you have to enclose the
link in angle brackets.  This snippet makes it a bit more convenient
(and obvious).  Bound to Ctrl-N on a note line.