[TxMt] Nested snippets -- possible ?

Methnen (AKA Jamie) jamie at methnen.com
Wed Jul 19 15:54:42 UTC 2006

On Jul 19, 2006, at 8:45 AM, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> No, you are not, it's a well known problem. Not sure what the ETA
> for a solution is though.

The temporary solution that I use for the time being is to put the
final tab stop ${0} inside the snippet rather than outside on all of
the snippets I find myself using other snippets inside of a lot.
Like for example the if snippet in the PHP bundle.

Jamie

Email: jamie at methnen.com
Homepage: http://www.methnen.com

"And I always go to pieces.  And I have it in my mind, that the sky is
tall and heavy, when I could be brave."
-Karen Peris (Brave)

"I want to find where the maid in the street is pouring her wine,
I heard she takes you in and gives you the words you need said.
If you'll be her brother, she'll kiss you like a sister.
She'll even be your mother, for now."
-Matt Slocum (Sister, Mother)

"And we are drowned."
-Annie Dillard (Tickets For a Prayer Wheel)