[TxMt] Automation Questions

Eric D. Fields eric_fields at emerson.edu
Wed Jul 19 15:45:11 UTC 2006

Hi. I adore texmate to death but I'm trying to get more automation out
of it. I know that there's a keyboard shortcut to close the last
previously opened tag, but is it possible get TM to close all the tags
on the current line you're working on? So i can be writing

Also, I can't seem to find anything related to automatically wrapping
text in html tags. E.g. selecting a few blocks of text and
automatically wrapping them in <p> tags. BBedit has its nice HTML bar
where you can do this kind of thing in a few clicks, but i've always
found it a bit clunky

Thanks for any input.

--
eric