[TxMt] overriding GTDAlt's CSS?

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Sat Jul 1 17:40:36 UTC 2006

Dave,

	it seems you have an old implementation of (and/or local
modification to) the bundle/commands. I would suggest moving all
GTDAlt related items (including the GTDAlt.tmbundle folder) away from
the ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/... folders (both under
"Pristine Copy" and under "Bundles") and onto your desktop or
something. Then follow the instructions in:
http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/bundles#installing_a_bundle
for installing the version of the bundle that is in the repository.
You will also need to check out:
  http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Support

the absence of this second updated repository is why you are getting
the "lib/dialog" errors. See my correspondence on the list with
Stefan Brantschen for details.

Haris