[TxMt] overriding GTDAlt's CSS?

Dave Winzler dave at nkvt.com
Sat Jul 1 17:27:19 UTC 2006

Hi Haris,

Thanks for your reply. For the heck of it I changed the output for
"Show All Next For Context" to New Document so I could see the HTML
it's generating, and noticed that the table does not specify a
class=grayscale (or any other).

Not sure if it's related but I'm also getting these error messages:

1) "Review" displays
	"/tmp/temp_textmate.pg8Yyt:7: undefined method `process_directory' for
	GTD:Module (NoMethodError)"

2) "Project Statistics" displays
	"/tmp/temp_textmate.P7UfrN:4:in `require': No such file to load --
	lib/dialog (LoadError) from /tmp/temp_textmate.P7UfrN:4"

FWIW, here's what "Show All for Context" looks for me:

http://nkvt.com/images/GTDAlt_screenshot.jpg

Many thanks for any help you can offer,

	-  Dave