[TxMt] Question to LaTeX bundle users

Oliver Hagmann lists at interdisco.net
Mon Jan 30 14:23:27 UTC 2006

On 27.01.2006, at 08:51, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> There is now a second completion command, called "Bibliography
> command", which searches for bib files recursively in all files
> included in the current file and in TM_LATEX_MASTER, searching for
> the files in the same paths tex and bibtex use to locate those
> files. It has not had much testing, but I hope you will all give
> it  a try and tell me of any problems you have with it. In order to
> run it, you will need  files located in ~/Library/Application
> Support/TextMate/Support/bin, so you will need to svn up that
> folder also if you want to give it a try.

Since one of the latest revisions (I'm currently on rev2629), the
Bibliography command stopped working for me. When I type option-esc
the current word gets highlighted but nothing else happens. no popup
appearing.

> Also, the syntax has been enhanced a bit with minimal support for
> koma-script sectioning commands, as well as a couple more \cite
> variants.

Thanks for adding those!

Is it possible to set the shortcut for "Insert Command Based on
Current Word" and "Insert Environment Based on Current Word" to
another shortcut than cmd-{ ? I couldn't find out how to type it on
my swiss keyboard, which is basically a slightly modified german
layout. I can type { with option-8, but as soon as I combine it with
cmd, nothing happens. I know I could just assign another shortcut for
myself but since I assume that I'm not the only TM user with a german
keyboard, it would be nice if this worked out of the box.

Cheers. Oliver