[TxMt] Question to LaTeX bundle users

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Fri Jan 27 07:51:56 UTC 2006

There is now a second completion command, called "Bibliography
command", which searches for bib files recursively in all files
included in the current file and in TM_LATEX_MASTER, searching for
the files in the same paths tex and bibtex use to locate those files.
It has not had much testing, but I hope you will all give it  a try
and tell me of any problems you have with it. In order to run it, you
will need  files located in ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/
Support/bin, so you will need to svn up that folder also if you want
to give it a try.

The "Bibdesk completion" command will remain as is, though a number
of bugs with it have now been fixed, notably it now behaves nicely
when it runs into errors. Let me know if there are still problems
with it.

Also, the syntax has been enhanced a bit with minimal support for
koma-script sectioning commands, as well as a couple more \cite
variants.

On Jan 26, 2006, at 3:27 AM, Plessl Christian wrote:

> A suggestion: You may also want to have a look at Emacs reftex
> mode, which provides also a nice lookup in BibTeX files (see
> attached screenshot). Reftex allows you to search the BibTeX files
> for a regular expression (for the screenshot I searched for my last
> name) and then presents a handy list of all publications matching
> this regular expression.

This looks interesting, though I am not sure how the interface would
be. We have very limited tools when it comes to interface. Maybe some
time in the future.
>  Best regards,
>  Christian

Haris