[TxMt] Bug in ruby bundle

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Mon Jan 9 01:17:03 UTC 2006

On Jan 8, 2006, at 5:08 PM, Sune Foldager wrote:

> I am very much for keeping it. If you want # in your string (can't
> be THAT often), delete the {}. For me it's a big time-saver,
> probably also because { is annoying to type on a danish keymap.

The question is, which group of people (people annoyed by it or
people who have { as hard to access on their keymap) is larger?

> As for the } macro, yeah it seems to mess up if you type } as the
> last character in the buffer... infinite loop for me :p. I am sure
> it can be fixed, though I'm heading off for bed now.

I don't understand why it gives you an infinite loop. There's no
recursion in that macro. But yeah, the macro definitely has problems.

--
Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org
http://www.tildesoft.com