[TxMt] Bug in ruby bundle

Sune Foldager cryo at cyanite.org
Mon Jan 9 01:08:09 UTC 2006

On 09/01/2006, at 0:58, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
> On Jan 8, 2006, at 5:46 PM, Kevin Ballard wrote:
>> My suggest would be to remove both the } macro and the # snippet
>> (the # snippet constantly annoys me because I type #{ and end up
>> with #{{}} ), but at least one other person wants to keep the #
>> snippet, so I'm not sure what the proper response is.
>
> I second the removal suggestion. I always end up with #{{}} myself,
> and I don't find it really saves that much time anyway. Plus, what
> if someone just wants a # in their string?

I am very much for keeping it. If you want # in your string (can't be
THAT often), delete the {}. For me it's a big time-saver, probably
also because { is annoying to type on a danish keymap.

As for the } macro, yeah it seems to mess up if you type } as the
last character in the buffer... infinite loop for me :p. I am sure it
can be fixed, though I'm heading off for bed now.

-- Sune.