[TxMt] Remembering drawer side

Steven Wittens steven at acko.net
Thu Feb 23 05:18:25 UTC 2006

I really like the project drawer and I always keep it on the left-hand
side. This is not a problem as long as I use a single window: textmate
opens it up in the same location as when I last closed it.

But if I open up another window (with a drawer), it is always opened
with the drawer on the right hand side. It's really annoying, because
(as far as I can tell) the only way to switch drawer sides is to move
the window to the right screen edge and then toggle it off and back on
again. This wastes quite a lot of time.

Is there a way to force left side drawers?

Steven Wittens