[TxMt] trouble adding comment pattern

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Fri Feb 17 13:06:54 UTC 2006

On Feb 17, 2006, at 1:15 AM, Quinn Comendant wrote:

> What am I doing wrong?

It worked fine when I tried it. Did you remember to press the "Test"
button, to make TextMate process the changes you made?

Did you edit the language file in the bundle editor, or did you edit
the .plist file directly? If you did the latter, I think you need to
restart TextMate, and in general don't do the latter. :)

Btw, you might want to add a ^ at the beginning of the matched
regexp, if you want it t only match > at the beginning of a line, i.e.:
		{	name = 'comment.line.right-angle-bracket.text';
			match = '^>.*$';
		}

> Thanks if you can help!
>
> Quinn