Re(2): [TxMt] trouble adding comment pattern

Quinn Comendant quinn at strangecode.com
Fri Feb 17 21:59:34 UTC 2006

>> What am I doing wrong?
>>
>It worked fine when I tried it. Did you remember to press the "Test"
>button, to make TextMate process the changes you made?

It still doesn't work for me. I edit in the bundle editor, click test
(no errors), close bundle editor, open new .txt file, try commenting a
line and I get a # instead of a >. Here is the first few lines of my
Text -> Plain Text language bundle (the grey dot with the L):

{	scopeName = 'text.plain';
	fileTypes = ( 'txt' );
	patterns = (
		{	name = 'comment.line.right-angle-bracket.text';
			match = '^>.*$';
		},
		{	name = 'declaration.bullet-point.strong';
			match = '^\s*·.*$';
		},
---snip---

Any other ideas? Is there a debug log for the parsing and application of
bundles components?

Thanks, Quinn