[TxMt] Tag Changed line

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Feb 8 23:48:27 UTC 2006

On 8/2/2006, at 18:06, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> [...] You can always ask it as a feature request, but I am not sure
> how high in the priority list it would be.

It has actually been requested a few times before. E.g. from http://
macromates.com/wiki/Suggestions/TextEditing

    A useful feature I’d love to see (taken from SubEthaEdit) would be
    the ability to toggle show(highlight)/hide changes. I love to be
    able to look at a section of code and see where I’ve made changes
    during a session of editing.

    > It’s however non-trivial to add, but 1.3 or later will introduce
      dynamic scopes where I also plan to allow them to markup things
      like this. — Allan Odgaard

Dynamic scopes will be awesome, but are currently in the distant
future. I will not implement the highlighting of changes as a
“standalone feature”.