[TxMt] New Scheme bundle

Paul Bissex paul.bissex at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 03:38:27 UTC 2006

I replied on the dev list, but this is probably a more appropriate
spot for actual discussion. I'm a total Scheme n00b, happy to see the
bundle. Anyway:

1. Cool, thanks!
2. As a presumably experienced Scheme person, do you see much demand
for this sort of thing? From what I can tell most Scheme/Lisp
programmers use integrated environments like DrScheme or Emacs/SLIME.
3. We should probably move ownership of the .scm and .sch extensions
out of the Lisp bundle and into the Scheme bundle.
4. I made a simple "Run" command (mzscheme) -- shall I add it? It's no
SchemeMate...

thanks,

pb

--