[TxMt] New Scheme bundle

Mikael Säker mikael at sicher.org
Sat Feb 4 09:16:47 UTC 2006

1. No problem. TM is really easy and fun to customize and work with
so it's just a pleasure.
2. Yeah, Emacs has powerful features, but is feeling quite
neanderthal in comparison to tools such as TM... I don't know how
much demand there is for these kinds of things, but I know I always
look for a way from Emacs (even though it excels at indentation... :)
3. Yep... I've done that.
4. Sure. I am working with Chicken Scheme and have only really crude
Run and Evaluate. Other Schemes are needed as well.

Cheers,

Mikael