[TxMt] Question to LaTeX bundle users

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Thu Feb 2 14:45:55 UTC 2006

Hi Thomas,
On Feb 2, 2006, at 2:37 AM, Thomas Schröder wrote:

> Am 26.01.2006 um 01:42 schrieb Charilaos Skiadas:
>
> First let me tell me how much I appreciate your work on the LaTeX
> bundle! I also tremendously enjoyed your tutorial movies even
> though I've been using LaTeX for a few years now :-)

Thanks! They were a lot of fun to make.
> My bib files that were derived from EndNote seem to be slightly
> garbled in that they look like this
>
> Unfortunately, only the latter form works with your new completion
> commands which took me a while to figure out. It might become a
> small PITA to have to fix all entries in my bib files by hand every
> time I'm going to change something in my references database. I
> might write myself a small macro in TextMate to do this
> automagically, but maybe you could adapt your commands to take
> those EndNote-garbled files into account?

I just committed a fix for LatexCitekeys.rb in the Global Support
folder, that is relatively liberal about where you put the citekey,
and will understand the above format you've described, so if you svn
up that folder, it should work just fine. Let me know if you still
have problems with it.
If you do want to bring your files to the `standard' format (nothing
standard about it really, just more familiar to me), then I think
just opening the file from BibDesk and the saving it would do it. At
least it does so in my case.
> Anyhow, thanks for the great work and keep it up!
>
> Ciao, Thomas

Haris