[TxMt] Question to LaTeX bundle users

Thomas Schröder hydrochlorix at gmx.net
Thu Feb 2 08:37:53 UTC 2006

Am 26.01.2006 um 01:42 schrieb Charilaos Skiadas:

> Hey all, sorry for the mass email. If you are not using the LaTeX
> bundle, you can safely ignore the rest.
>
> I am currently working on the various completion commands in the
> latex bundle, and I am considering dropping bibdesk support in the
> completion commands in the following way: Instead of asking bibdesk
> for the completion list, I have a command read that does the
> following:
>
> [...]

First let me tell me how much I appreciate your work on the LaTeX
bundle! I also tremendously enjoyed your tutorial movies even though
I've been using LaTeX for a few years now :-)

My bib files that were derived from EndNote seem to be slightly
garbled in that they look like this

-----------
@book{
Weiss,
-----------

instead of this

-----------
@book{Weiss,

Unfortunately, only the latter form works with your new completion
commands which took me a while to figure out. It might become a small
PITA to have to fix all entries in my bib files by hand every time
I'm going to change something in my references database. I might
write myself a small macro in TextMate to do this automagically, but
maybe you could adapt your commands to take those EndNote-garbled
files into account?

Anyhow, thanks for the great work and keep it up!

Ciao, Thomas