[TxMt] HTML Tag Completion

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri Dec 29 17:08:42 UTC 2006

On Dec 29, 2006, at 5:32 PM, Matt Zollinhofer wrote:

> You mentioned that at the end of the screencast he did just what
> you wanted to do.  It looks like he was using tab completion on ul
> and li.  Which is a question I have, I don't have those tab
> completions in the HTML bundle.  Does everyone just create them for
> themselves or am I missing?  I kind of expected these tab
> completions that aren't there:  p, a, span, ul, and li.  Any thoughts?

well, p is the default at ctrl-<, so not really worth a snippet. a I
think is worth a snippet, but no idea why it's not there. Of course
there are a couple of automatic link creation commands, for instance
by dragging most files into the html document (for relative links),
there's "wrap selection as link", and "Lookup selection on google and
link". I think there is a "span" snippet, or perhaps it is something
I added? As for ul and li, there is the "links to unnumbered list"
command. I haven't watched that screencast for a while, so I don't
know if this is what it uses.

> Matt

Haris