[TxMt] HTML Tag Completion

Matt Zollinhofer matt.zollinhofer.junk at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 19:14:31 UTC 2006

right, p is the default for ctrl-<.  I guess I was speaking from a
workflow point of view.  if I'm writing html it's nicer (for me) to
be able to type p, a, span, etc and just hit tab to keep going,
rather than have to think, minimally I know, about what the other
hotkey it is.    Even if that is a bit of a weak argument, having
multiple ways to get to the same command (tab, hotkey, select bundle
item, actually going to the menu) like creating a p tag is far from a
new idea.

anyway, nice to know I wasn't missing something with those tab
completions, I'll just have to add them.