[TxMt] PDFView troubles

Niels Kobschätzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 17 07:23:32 UTC 2006

On Dec 17, 2006, at 5:41 AM, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> On Dec 15, 2006, at 11:49 PM, walter johnson wrote:
>
>> Niels,
>>
>> Works great.  Thanks so much.
>>
> Let me clarify this, because it still doesn't work here. You have
> gotten the "Show in PDFView (pdfsync)" command to work and take you
> to the right page? Is this with TM_LATEX_MASTER set? What is the
> full pathname of the file in question?

I don't have TM_LATEX_MASTER set. I just checked pdfsync from Tex-
file to document (which I don't really use) and it doesn't take me to
the right page -- the other way around works though (from PDF to Tex-
file).
But you respond to answer for a question from someone whom didn't get
PDFView work at all in combination with TextMate - I didn't say
anything about pdfsync ;)

Niels