[TxMt] PDFView troubles

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Sun Dec 17 14:15:17 UTC 2006

On Dec 17, 2006, at 9:23 AM, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:
> But you respond to answer for a question from someone whom didn't
> get PDFView work at all in combination with TextMate - I didn't say
> anything about pdfsync ;)

This is what I saw in Walter's email that I thought I was replying to:
>>> I hit Command-R (Typset & View PDF) and all the tex files are
>>> created.  I just cannot view the pdf file from within TextMate by
>>> hitting Ctrl-Option-Command-O (Show in PDFView).

This last part gave me the impression that the ctrl-opt-cmd-O
modification mentioned at http://pdfview.sourceforge.net/latex.html
was not working. Has anyone gotten that to work?
The LaTeX and View command works just fine over here as well, and
opens the file in PDFView.

> Niels

Haris