[TxMt] get TM markups for syntax highlighting à la inputFormat=xml

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Tue Dec 5 17:09:07 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a small question.

If I write a command which should do something with highlighted text
of my current document I can specify within the myCommand.tmCommand
the plist key 'inputFormat' as 'xml' (e.g. Create HTML from Document).
OK.

But now I want to write a script which should be called by the Web
Preview option 'Pipe text through'. Here I don't get the content of my
current document with xml markups for syntax highlighting.

Is there a way without changing TM's source code to receive these xml markups?

Many thanks in advance !!!!!!!!!!  ;)

Hans