Re: [TxMt] get TM markups for syntax highlighting à la inputFormat=xml

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Tue Dec 5 20:00:10 UTC 2006

Don't use the "Pipe text through" option. Instead, create a new
command, scoped so it will only be triggered within the context you
want, with the key shortcut ⌘⌥⌃P (that's cmd-opt-control-P). The
output format should be View As HTML. This way you can press
⌘⌥⌃P and get what appears to be a web preview, but is really the
results of your command.

For examples, look at how Markdown does this.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
kevin at sb.org