[TxMt] TM, Rails & iTerm - a tiny convenience script

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Fri Aug 25 17:56:54 UTC 2006

Hi all,

When I work on a rails app, I generally have an iTerm window open
with four tabs (sessions) in it:

1: COMMANDS Session = for basic Rails commands (script/generate...)

2: SERVER Session = for WeBrick/Lighttpd script/server sessions

3: AUTOTEST Session = for Zentest autotest functionality (see [http://
nubyonrails.com/articles/2006/04/19/autotest-rails] for more info

4: CONSOLE Session = for working with the console

Now opening up those windows/tabs each time I work on a project gets
tiring real fast, so hence this little TM Command to do it in seconds.

Hopefully it could be useful for someone else out there.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -