[TxMt] Congrats to Allan and TextMate for...

xolela at mac.com xolela at mac.com
Wed Aug 9 05:38:05 UTC 2006

I am  in the final phases  of   my Phd at the moment & textmate  has
helped me
*greatly*  to get to this point (still one or 2 more trenches to
overcome).

Congrats to Allan & to all of you (such as Haris etc..) that are not
only continuously improving this tool - but also patiently  helping
those such as myself take advantage of  the  sometimes hidden POWER
behind textmate...(yes, I love the screencasts etc)...

You are all jolly good fellows & deserve all the accolades that will
continue to come your way!!

danstan