[TxMt] word completion lookup

Caio Chassot k at v2studio.com
Sat Sep 10 21:22:16 UTC 2005

> I have changed it now so that it does does mix in the word after the
> caret, with those in front (loosely based on proximity) -- watch my
> appcast :)

I've been using this new version for a few days now and it's highly
unpredictable. Can you reveal what algorithm you're using?

What I had in mind was prioritizing matches like this:

-0
+0
-1
+1
-2
+2

Where - indicates before the caret, and + after, and the number is the
number of lines offset from the current line. Within those groups you
just order by position in the line.