[TxMt] word completion lookup

David Wooten dw at trichotomic.net
Wed Sep 7 23:40:31 UTC 2005

Andreas,

I've assigned different keybindings to Next/Previous Completion which
are very close to "home base". I'm using Dvorak, but on a qwerty
keyboard the commands would be positioned as ctrl-i and ctrl-o (with
the caps lock as ctrl). I use TextMate for ConTeXt, so its mostly
completion of largish words that I've used recently, as the "ctrl-i"
position counts for me as just one keystroke. Very quick.

David