[TxMt] TmCodeBrowser2 plugin!

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Tue Oct 25 18:12:09 UTC 2005

>For a perl script to yield some results, it must have some
>subroutines, and either have one of the extensions *.pl *.pm *.plx
>*.perl, or it must be executable and have the typical
>'#!/some/path/perl' first line.

Ah, it's lovely! It's very nice to have the persistent window, actually.

I was confused because the TMCB 1 screenshot had a variable list as
well as subroutines, so I thought it would pick up variables from a
typical perl script.

Thanks for the short note... I know how annoying it is to release
something and say there's no documentation and then have people ask
for documentation.  :)

best wishes, Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu