[TxMt] TmCodeBrowser2 plugin!

Gerd Knops gerti at bitart.com
Tue Oct 25 17:56:28 UTC 2005

On Tue, Oct 25, at 11:43 AM, Eric Hsu wrote:

> This looks like it should be extremely cool. However, I cannot on
> my first pass make the window display any information. I've
> installed ctags from source. Can somebody (not necessarily Gerd)
> who's gotten this to work tell me what I should expect this to do
> out of the box?
>
> (I was hoping my perl script would be parsed.)
>
> Sorry, I don't really understand Gerd's HTML example either.

No need to install ctags, TmCodeBrowser uses it's internal version of
exuberant ctags (the ctags installed on OS X is not exuberant ctags).
It does support perl.

For a perl script to yield some results, it must have some
subroutines, and either have one of the extensions *.pl *.pm *.plx
*.perl, or it must be executable and have the typical '#!/some/path/
perl' first line.

Hope that helps!

Gerd