[TxMt] Lisp programming w/ tm (?)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Oct 19 02:19:34 UTC 2005

On 19/10/2005, at 2.09, Steve Lianoglou wrote:

> [...] Don't see much in the way of any snippets (except for an
> Overtype ')' -- which still isn't very clear to me what that does)

It makes it so that if you press ), and the next character is a ), it
“overtypes it” (instead of inserting a new). This is like what would
normally happen if smart-typing was active, so the macro is just
there, for when smart-tping isn't doing its magic.

Personally I don't program in Lisp, but I think there are at least
two users who do :)