[TxMt] start/endtag from previous word macro

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Sat Oct 8 22:59:46 UTC 2005

> The beauty of XHTML is you can then parse it with XML parsers and
> do tricks with that, etc etc.
>
> Also, I've used document.createElement() just fine in XHTML. While
> it's probably deprecated in XHTML, it still works just fine.

ah, didn't really think of it that way ... well, persuasive arguments
indeed. I'll probably have to stick with xhtml then :)
On the other hand, there are issues with MIME types, that no one will
probably notice anyways ...
http://www.webstandards.org/learn/askw3c/sep2003.html

ok, time to put a cap on this for focus purpouses I guess.

Andreas