[TxMt] Help with bundles

Neil Lee neil at hushboom.com
Tue Oct 4 18:03:49 UTC 2005

Le 05-10-04 à 13:53, Allan Odgaard a écrit :

>> I'm trying really hard to integrate Textmate into my workflow, but
>> there so little that's documented I'm starting to wonder if I can
>> afford the time required to figure it out.
>
> Yes, TextMate needs a lot of documentation work, but if you select
> Help -> Templates the first line says:
>
>   Templates are used when creating new files (currently only from a
> project window).

I saw that, but I didn't believe it. :) I just assumed that was a
weird oversight that had been fixed but not updated in the help
files. I'm not a hardcore programmer, so I would have never assumed
that a file template would actually create multiple files - I'm
mostly doing web development.

I guess it's back to BBEdit for now, but I'll keep an eye on how TM
develops. I already paid the registration fee to support development,
after all!

Thanks,
Neil
--