[TxMt] Help with bundles

Neil Lee neil at hushboom.com
Tue Oct 4 18:31:14 UTC 2005

Oh, one other thing that would be really useful is the ability to
search Bundles for a specific item. By quick key would be awesome,
though I know that might be tricky - for example, I hit shift+control
+command+h and I get the code for an XHTML 1.0 strict document, but I
can't figure out which snippet is actually inserting this code.

And just to be clear, please don't take my griping as all negativity
- I really like a lot of what I see in Textmate (especially the very
cool tag insertion feature) - it's just that there's so much that's
new it's hard to know where to start, or where to look to figure out
how to accomplish things.

Neil
--
Slumming at the BeatnikPad : http://www.beatnikpad.com/