[TxMt] tidy html collecting css style

salvo salvo at scicli.com
Sat Nov 19 12:59:07 UTC 2005

Il giorno 19/nov/05, alle ore 13:50, Allan Odgaard ha scritto:

> I don't think there was -- but from terminal run “man tidy” (or
> “tidy -h”) then you'll see all the options tidy supports.

perhaps. I had a computer failure and I've reinstalled TextMate:
perhaps I had a customized by someone command...

> E.g.:
>
>        -upper or -u   to force tags to upper case (default is lower
> case)
>
>        -asxhtml       to convert HTML to well formed XHTML

this one and also -clean ?

  -clean or -c   to replace FONT, NOBR and CENTER tags by CSS

How can we modify the standard Tidy command in the bundle to do this
cleaning?
Simply putting "tidy -clean"?

thanks!

Salvo