[TxMt] tidy html collecting css style

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Nov 19 12:50:57 UTC 2005

On 19/11/2005, at 13:17, salvo wrote:

> if I well remember, in a previous version of TextMate there was an
> html command, in HTML bundle, to tidy the page collecting in she

I don't think there was -- but from terminal run “man tidy” (or “tidy
-h”) then you'll see all the options tidy supports.

E.g.:

        -upper or -u   to force tags to upper case (default is lower
case)

        -asxhtml       to convert HTML to well formed XHTML

Also “tidy -help-config” will give you the config options. These are
better documented on the net though.