[TxMt] Public to-do list for TM (was: Textile Bundle?)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Mar 17 02:58:08 UTC 2005

On Mar 17, 2005, at 3:39, Chris Messina wrote:

>> Sorry to add something on your to-do. It must already be scary as it
>> is. ;)
>> It's just one of the minor things, I notice every time I use it.
>> I have a little list of minor things, tell me when your to-do looks a
>> bit skinny. ;D
> Speaking of your To Do list... Could this be made into a public Tada
> List so that you might get fewer repeat requests since we'd all be
> able to see what's already on your list?

I'd need to spend hours converting the document to something that'd
work with ta-da lists, and I'd further more have to spend time
maintaining a ta-da list in parallel with my own structured document.

So this is not really something I'm motivated to do, and I also doubt
it'd cut down on the duplicate requests -- most personal letters I get
(with requests) are from people who downloaded TM 10 minutes prior to
sending me their feedback ;)

As Mats correctly hinted, if the feature is in most other editors,
there's 99% chance it's on my to-do, or at least something that would
render the feature redundant.