[TxMt] TextMate as a PHP editor

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 19:18:17 UTC 2005

On 8 Mar 2005, at 19:02, Bruno Bronosky wrote:
> I don't know how to recreate the error Mats, I'm sorry.

No worries, problem is sorted and that's what's important.

> But I do have some question about the phpcc stuff (
> http://ian.ardes.com/phpcc/ ).  Is that in the php bundle from the
> svn?  I think I installed that a while back, but I don't know how it
> survived the update.

Sorry, not the right man to ask about that stuff. Never used it, and
it's not part of the official PHP.tmbundle, or in the SVN. Just look
for  phpcc in your bundle editor I guess.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -